Data collection station that provides accurate and timely information on lane occupation to optimize traffic lights, signal traffic congestion conditions and analyze and plan traffic.
- Adaptive traffic light control.
- Control information panels.
- Report alarms to handle traffic congestions (e.g. call traffic enforcement agents).
- Gathers presence/occupation information in multiple points on road lanes.
- Configurable alarms to report congestion by occupation level and duration.
- Allows the combination of information from multiple measurement points.
- Signal congestion alarms by means of serial connections or relay outputs, amenable to integrate in traffic light control equipment.
- Report periodic aggregated data via serial or ethernet connections.