Sensefields offers an end-to-end solution for traffic management
. Wireless sensors installed on the pavement detect vehicles measuring their speed and length. This information is transmitted to a nearby Data Processing Station (DPS), which provides diverse connectivity options and serves as a local hub for management and data storage. A cloud-based system allows the management and monitoring of the infrastructure and analysis of the traffic data
End-to-end traffic data integration
- Uses magnetic sensors to detect vehicles in movement, accurately measuring their speed and length.
- Compact (110x100mm) rugged enclosure box.
- Requires only a minor perforation in the pavement for installation.
- 4-year battery life at continuous operation as a result of an optimized data capture and communication process.
- Sensors and batteries can be removed from the enclosure for reuse in other installations.
Data Processing Station (DPS)
- Real-time vehicle detection with speed measuring and length classification.
- Supports both wired and wireless communication technologies:
serial connection, Ethernet, WIFI, 3G.
- Rugged enclosure that supports long time exposure to severe weather conditions.
- No calibration needed for accurate vehicle detection.
- Open: easy integration with traffic management systems.
Cloud-based traffic management services (Fastrack)
- “Plug and web”: connect sensor and start collecting data without any further configuration.
- Cloud based. It is not required to install any on-premises software.
- Offers a rich API to integrate third-party applications.
- Integrates real-time data, historical data, and alarm notifications.
- Sophisticated data visualization tools to analyze key traffic metrics.